mandag 27. desember 2010

Squares and Laces for Hanne

The very last day before Christmas I finished a pillow for my sister Hanne. It is a copy of the one I sewed earlier this year, but with colors ajusted to her home. It turned out nice, I think, and she was very happy when she received it.


And now a sneakpeak ---- ta da ---- this project has been a slow one (it was meant to be). But suddenly it has now been finalised and I am doing the binding. I am very happy with how it turned out. I hope to put it on the block one of the coming days and therefore make it the last finish of the year :O)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Det er en lekker pute din søster fikk. Nydelig med blonder og siksakbånd.

    SvarSlett
  2. Flott pute og fine farger. Jeg liker veldig godt blått. Ønsker deg en fin nyttårsfeiring og ett godt nyttår.

    SvarSlett

Velkommen :o)