fredag 15. oktober 2010

Basting, quilting, course and mail


A lot is happening in the Q world around me right now. Thats nice. First of all I have been basting the "quilt along" and now I have also done a lot of mashine quilting on it. That has been quite fun, and as this is a fun quilt where I am not "afraid to do anything wrong" - I have experimented a lot with the quilting. You will see as soon as it is finished :o)

On wednesday there was a meeting in my guild Lierquilten and we made the nicest little cup holders. On the picture you see part of the "teacher" and her three models. Everybody got a small package with fabrics and then: action!! I will post a picture of my result later.

Today when I came home there was a very nice box in the mailbox, it contained three quilting books that I have been looking forward to recieve for some time - you might see them later :o)

And finally - I am looking sooooo much forward to the week-end. I will be attending a course with Barri from Bareroots Yes Yes Yes I am exited. Car is starting at 9 tomorrow morning :o)

I wish you a nice weekend !!!

1 kommentar:

Velkommen :o)